Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cannot copy the merge cells

Dear sir,

when I copying the sheet the message shown ( cannot
change the part of a merge cell)
Is there any way without unmerged the cell.
Because I have 253 out of 1024 merge, cell to copy to another sheet it is not
possible for me to first unmerge the cells and than merged one by one

I have post my problem in so many sites but i cannot find any specific
solution.

How can I resolve it?

Thanks and help me to resolve this problem

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You are probably not getting an answer because something is missing in your
question. There is no problem copying a range, some cells of which are
merged and some cells of which are not merged.

The problem arises if there are merged cells in the destination sheet/range.
Also, there may be a version issue, so tell us what version of Excel you are
using.

Cheers,
Shane

"pai_kanwar via OfficeKB.com" <u40955@uwe wrote in message
Dear sir,

when I copying the sheet the message shown ( cannot
change the part of a merge cell)
Is there any way without unmerged the cell.
Because I have 253 out of 1024 merge, cell to copy to another sheet it is
not
possible for me to first unmerge the cells and than merged one by one

I have post my problem in so many sites but i cannot find any specific
solution.

How can I resolve it?

Thanks and help me to resolve this problem

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Sir,

thanks for showing the interest in my problem

Excel2002 version

thanks
hardeep

Shane Devenshire wrote:
Hi,

You are probably not getting an answer because something is missing in your
question. There is no problem copying a range, some cells of which are
merged and some cells of which are not merged.

The problem arises if there are merged cells in the destination sheet/range.
Also, there may be a version issue, so tell us what version of Excel you are
using.

Cheers,
Shane

Dear sir,

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear sir,

I have not recevied any reply from your side

Thanks
Hardeep Kanwar(Pai_kanwar)

pai_kanwar wrote:
Dear Sir,

thanks for showing the interest in my problem

Excel2002 version

thanks
hardeep

Hi,

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]

Hardeep kanwar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pai pai is offline

pai_kanwar wrote:
Dear Sir,

thanks for showing the interest in my problem

Excel2002 version

thanks
hardeep

Hi,