Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table vanishes when refreshed

When I refresh my pivot table, either manually or via code, all the fileds
vanish. Not the values but the table itself goes back to where I have to
place the fields in the table again.

Is there something I need to do to keep the formatting for the table?

Thanks,

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What version of Excel are you using?