-   -   Pivot Table vanishes when refreshed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/175138-pivot-table-vanishes-when-refreshed.html)

Mike W

Pivot Table vanishes when refreshed

When I refresh my pivot table, either manually or via code, all the fileds
vanish. Not the values but the table itself goes back to where I have to
place the fields in the table again.

Is there something I need to do to keep the formatting for the table?

Thanks,

Mike

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Table vanishes when refreshed