Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun?

I am creating a log for a business. I have "Date Invoice Submitted" in one
column. The next column is "Date Payment Due", which is 30 days after date
invoice submitted. Can I formulate this to calculate automatically,
including weekend days? Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

XL stores dates as integer offsets from a base date, so adding 30 days
is just

A1: <date
B1: =A1 + 30

Format B1 as a date.