-   -   How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/174512-how-add-30-days-date-another-column-including-sat-sun.html)

Sherri

How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun?

I am creating a log for a business. I have "Date Invoice Submitted" in one
column. The next column is "Date Payment Due", which is 30 days after date
invoice submitted. Can I formulate this to calculate automatically,
including weekend days? Thanks for any help!

JE McGimpsey

How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun?

XL stores dates as integer offsets from a base date, so adding 30 days
is just

A1: <date
B1: =A1 + 30

Format B1 as a date.

In article ,
Sherri wrote:

I am creating a log for a business. I have "Date Invoice Submitted" in one
column. The next column is "Date Payment Due", which is 30 days after date
invoice submitted. Can I formulate this to calculate automatically,
including weekend days? Thanks for any help!

Tyro[_2_]

How to add 30 days to date in another column, including Sat/Sun?

If A1 is submitted date and B1 is the due date, put in B1 put =A1+30

Tyro