candulj

Default Open two worksheets at the same time

Hello,
I have Microsoft Excell 2000 on a windows 98 platform. I have a dual video
card which enables me to view two different views on two different monitors
at the same time. How can I open and work on two different excell workbooks
at the same time? I can accomplish this in microsoft word by holding the
shift key. I have tried this method without any good results. Any suggestions
would be welcomed. Thank you.
--
candulj