Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003; using a date in a formula

In cel B5 I have a date format; in cel L5 an ordernumber. I want Excel to
warn me if the date is 2 months (or more) later and if cel L5 is empty. this
warning will be shown is a different cell, i.e. Q5.

I am having trouble putting this in a formula or in conditional formatting.
Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.