Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Average & Deviation

I am trying to average & obtain Sd based on last 10 results entered into
Sheet. the sheet is constantly being added to.
Some cells contain Blanks, which are distorting my results
Any suggestions
Currently using the below to calculate average but doesnt allow for blank
cells
=SUMIF('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK,""&MAX('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK)-10,'DQ Bin No
1'!T:T)/COUNTIF('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK,""&MAX('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK)-10)

Any suggestions