Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Average & Deviation

You could use an Excel standard deviation function and elminate blanks or
zeros by putting it in an array formula.

Tyro

"ross27" wrote in message
I am trying to average & obtain Sd based on last 10 results entered into
Sheet. the sheet is constantly being added to.
Some cells contain Blanks, which are distorting my results
Any suggestions
Currently using the below to calculate average but doesnt allow for blank
cells
=SUMIF('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK,""&MAX('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK)-10,'DQ Bin No
1'!T:T)/COUNTIF('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK,""&MAX('DQ Bin No 1'!$AK:$AK)-10)

Any suggestions