Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default New version of Excel doesn't show my other worksheets!

I created a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets under an earlier version of
Excel. Now I have loaded it into the latest version, and all but the first
worksheet seem to have vanished.

Also: I had created a macro under the old version of Excel which deleted
lines with a single CTRL-Z. Now it deletes the line below the one where the
cursor is.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Doug1943 -

In Excel 2007, one possibility is: Office Button | Excel Options | Advanced
| (Display options for this workbook) Show sheet tabs

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel