Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wiz Wiz is offline

Default Automating a printing of pages that are Hyperlinked to external so

We have a task to print orders documents. These documents are located on an
external server accessed through the web. We can capture the data but each
record has multiple fields linked to the actural document. Because of the
tedious nature of the work (prone to error) it was discussed that we could
capture these records in a excel spreadsheet. That was accomplished however
clicking on the hyperlink (two for each record needed) still requires time.

Is there a way (a macro or add-in etc) that could allow one to start a
"Macro" type process to have each record follow the hyperlink to it's
external source on the web and print the document displayed in PDF form
without a person having to do this record by record?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.