Venugopal Chakkoth

Default Help with Pivot Tables

Hi...

We are maintaining a Report for individual users with details of work done
by them during the day. The Report contains details such as:
1) Date
2) Name
3) Client
4) Version of Work Done

Now, we need an automated Consolidated Sheet with Sum of versions done for
each Client by each Person on a specific Date.

I tried using the Pivot Table... I am not well versed with Pivot Tables. Can
we make a Pivot Table by selection the specific ranges from multiple
(individual) Sheets so that we can get this data...

Please help me with this.

Thanks