Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RaY RaY is offline

Default format a cell

I want to put in text and split in half in a cell like

values
actions but with a line seperating them in two parts, I was able to use the
borader but the effect is not perfect. Does anyone has better suggestion?

Unfortunately, I can not paste the screen to this message.

thanks,

Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No way to split a cell.

Diagonal Border or a line from the Drawing Toolbar and some manipulation will
have to to do the trick.

Alt + Enter to split the text into two lines in the cell then add a drawing line
across horizontally.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP