Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dim dim is offline

Default List Box - For Input Range can I use named range in another workbo

Hi folks,

In Book2 I have a named range "Employees".

In Book1 I have a list box.

In the Format Control option for my list box I select the Input Range area.
I have typed numerous variations of the following but I keep getting a
'Reference Is Not Valid' or similar error:

'C:\Program Files\systems\My Program\Data1\[Book2.xls]Sheet1'!Employees

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dim dim is offline

Default List Box - For Input Range can I use named range in another wo

Thanks Bob. I've adapted a macro to open the Book2 file before navigating to
the list box.