Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet & Formula Help Please!!

Hello!

Here's my situation. I have a workbook that has 12 worksheets titled the
months of the year. When I copy the entire January worksheet to the February
tab I want the formulas in the cells to change from January to February. How
do I make this happen on each of the worksheets when copying without having
to manually change each formula.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Beth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Happy New Year, too.

Does your Formula results bear a text "January" or the formula contains
specific dates within January ?
If it will be just pure *text* replacement, it is not so difficult, but if
it is *date* related, then the year has to be specific for february's
concern.
Copying the whole tab formula may mean that it is a text output only.

--
regards

"Beth B" wrote:

Hello!

Here's my situation. I have a workbook that has 12 worksheets titled the
months of the year. When I copy the entire January worksheet to the February
tab I want the formulas in the cells to change from January to February. How
do I make this happen on each of the worksheets when copying without having
to manually change each formula.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Beth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for your response. There are no dates involved. However there are
numerical calculations. I want a portion of the formulas to change from Jan
to Feb when copying the Jan worksheet to the Feb tab. How do I do this?

Thanks!!!

"Beth B" wrote:

Hello!

Here's my situation. I have a workbook that has 12 worksheets titled the
months of the year. When I copy the entire January worksheet to the February
tab I want the formulas in the cells to change from January to February. How
do I make this happen on each of the worksheets when copying without having
to manually change each formula.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks and Happy New Year!

Beth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Good thinking.

You'll soon be answering instead of asking<g

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP