Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Replace VLOOKUP results with data

I have located data in a table with a VLOOKUP. How can I get the actual
information located in the sought cell plugged into the new location instead
of the VLOOKUP command? (I need the actual string data for subsequent
processing when accumulated--not the formula reference to the data.)

Morto Kopor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

You can do an "in-place" copy n paste special as values to freeze the values
returned.
--
Max
Singapore