-   -   Replace VLOOKUP results with data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/171100-replace-vlookup-results-data.html)

Morto Kopor

Replace VLOOKUP results with data

I have located data in a table with a VLOOKUP. How can I get the actual
information located in the sought cell plugged into the new location instead
of the VLOOKUP command? (I need the actual string data for subsequent
processing when accumulated--not the formula reference to the data.)

Morto Kopor

Max

Replace VLOOKUP results with data

You can do an "in-place" copy n paste special as values to freeze the values
returned.
--
Max
Singapore