Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Tool for XBRL

Where I can get Microsoft Office Tool for XBRL ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Info here...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/show...l/default.mspx
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Denisas" <
wrote in message
Where I can get Microsoft Office Tool for XBRL ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Dec 29, 12:21*pm, Denisas
wrote:
Where I can get Microsoft Office Tool for XBRL?

The Microsoft Office Tool for XBRL was removed from the market a few
years ago, as a number of commercial vendors developed add-ins for
Word and Excel. Some options include:

Xinba 2.0 from http://www.hitachi.us.xbrl
Dragon Tag from http://www.rivetsoftware.com
I-Metrix from http://i-metrix.edgar-online.com
Report Builder from http://www.ubmatrix.com/

Other tools at http://www.xbrl.org/tools/

More on Microsoft and XBRL at:
http://www.microsoft.com/msft/FAQ/xbrl.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/msft/xbrl/default.mspx

<eccn /
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Dec 29, 5:15*pm, "Eric E. Cohen" wrote:
On Dec 29, 12:21*pm, Denisas
wrote:

Where I can get Microsoft Office Tool forXBRL?

The Microsoft Office Tool forXBRLwas removed from the market a few
years ago, as a number of commercial vendors developed add-ins for
Word and Excel. Some options include:

Xinba 2.0 fromhttp://www.hitachi.us.xbrl
Dragon Tag fromhttp://www.rivetsoftware.com
I-Metrix fromhttp://i-metrix.edgar-online.com