Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default date picker

I want you to help me with a spreadsheet
It is simple but for a new one like me very difficult.
I made it in excel 2003 now I want to put in a date picker .To explain how
to do it wont help
What if I sent the spreadsheet to some one that can fix it for me?
I thank you

Ak ZA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Andre --

What do you mean by a "date picker"? Please type in a small sample or
example of your data in columns and rows, and that will help people help you.

hth

"Andre ZA" wrote:

I want you to help me with a spreadsheet
It is simple but for a new one like me very difficult.
I made it in excel 2003 now I want to put in a date picker .To explain how
to do it wont help
What if I sent the spreadsheet to some one that can fix it for me?
I thank you

Ak ZA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Andre

If an explanation of how to add a Calendar Control to Excel worksheet won't help
then how will you ever learn to do anything in Excel?

You simply cannot expect us to send you a completed workbook each time you run
into a problem.

Visit Ron de Bruin's site that FSt1 posted for you and go through the steps.
You will get there if you try.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP