Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date Time Picker

Hello
I am a District manager over 10 Retail stores. I have created a ms excel
xlt template that connects to a mdb by ODBC to pull reports. Some of the
reports include Time_Stamp. In the ms query builder i have used the
[(m/d/yyyy)] for the criteria. This works, but I have to type in the dates
when the 2 param dialog boxes opens. EXAMPLE: Start 11/15/2006 End
11/16/2006, To pull a report for 11/15/2006. I would really like to use MS
Access and then I would not have this problem but Corp is afraid that
employee's may corupt the mdb. This is why im using the Excel xlt to return
the reports to excel. My question is there anyway to have a Date Time Picker
to use for the Criteria in the ms query builder

Can anyone offer any help.