Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

Default Copy from worksheet to worksheet

When I copy data in one sheet to another sheet , the data is automatically
changed. The cells being transferred where all data that has been entered
with no cell functions being used. For example, I have dates in the format
month/day/year that show different dates when copied to a new worksheet.
These new worksheets can be completely blank yet the data still changes when
pasted onto to a new worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If dates are being changed, it may be that one worksheet is in 1904 date
format while the other is in the default 1900 date format. Do they change
by something close to 4 years?
--
David Biddulph