Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy from B worksheet to A worksheet with NO repeated data

hello community

Is there a way for me to copy and paste data from " B" worksheet to " A "
worksheet but those with repeated data be omitted off ? Example:

" A " worksheet " B "
worksheet

A B C A
B C

1 Apple 1 Apple

2 Orange 2 Strawberry

3 Pineapple 3 Pineapple

4 4 Mango

from the above worksheets, I wanted to copy the fruits in " B " worksheet
and paste into " A " worksheet but if there is any fruits repeated, the data
will ignore.

thanks community for the help and hope my description and example is clear
to understand :)

--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use advanced filter. Put a heading in Worksheet B (eg "Fruits",
inserting a new row 1 if necessary), then highlight all the data
including the heading and copy/paste to Worksheet A. With the data
still highlighted in worksheet A, click Data | Filter | Advanced
Filter, and in the panel which pops up check Unique Records only, then
click OK.

The data in worksheet A will now comprise a list of unique fruits - you
may like to sort them.

Hope this helps.

Pete