Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default synchronizing two woorkbooks

Hello All,
First I offer my "Thank you" for taking the time to help me. I always
get great help from these boards. I have created a workbook with three
interactive sheets, plus a "notes" page. It generates food costs for me. I
want to start using it at work, and am completely new to synchronizing.
Suppose I bring home a copy of the newest edition, on CD. What program would
I use to export the changes onto the workbook on my computer? I have tried
the power toy Sync Toy, that Microsoft has, and the "echo" function is
exactly what I want to do, yet it doesn't seem to work with my workbooks. One
last part of the equation is if I add new lines and columns in the one at
work, will the program you are suggesting add those to my copy here as well
(including formulas). If this matters, I have Office 2003, Student edition,
and Windows XP home. After proof reading this, would it help to buy a thumb
drive, and store a copy of the workbook on there, instead of using a CD for a
medium?
--
Have a wonderful day.