Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create 2 sheets, from one, based upon value of one column

We have a spread sheet with several columns of data, and one column which is
yes or no (thanks for the help with that one, by the way).

We would like to have all rows with a "Y" in column 8 (for example) show up
on Sheet2, and all with a "N" show up on Sheet3.

I am having a terrible time trying to do "IF" "THEN" requests.

Thanks
NickR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PAL PAL is offline

Will this leave a lot of blank lines? If the condition is not met? If yes,
anyway to remove them automatically?