Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create 2 sheets, from one, based upon value of one column

Autofilter for non-blanks?
--
David Biddulph

"PAL" wrote in message
Will this leave a lot of blank lines? If the condition is not met? If
yes,
anyway to remove them automatically?

"David Biddulph" wrote:

In cell A2 of sheet 2, =IF(Sheet1!$H2="Y",Sheet1!A2,"")
In cell A2 of sheet 3, =IF(Sheet1!$H2="N",Sheet1!A2,"")

"NickR2" wrote in message
We have a spread sheet with several columns of data, and one column
which
is
yes or no (thanks for the help with that one, by the way).

We would like to have all rows with a "Y" in column 8 (for example)
show
up
on Sheet2, and all with a "N" show up on Sheet3.

I am having a terrible time trying to do "IF" "THEN" requests.

Thanks
NickR