Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Value Changing in an array

Hi,
I am trying to return the month number (row 4) for which I have the first
value appearing on row7. It works fin with this formulae
{=INDEX($U$4:$EJ$4,MATCH(TRUE,U7:EJ7<0,0))}
However, if I change the values on row 7 so now the first value appears one
month earlier or later, the array function still returns the same number.
Also I would like to copy and paste the formula for row,8,9 without
systematically doing CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER manually.
Can you help? thank you
--
caroline
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Are you sure you have calculation set to automatic? (Tools Options
Calculation tab)
Alternatively, are you sure you have nothing (such as a space) left in the
cell when you change the values on row 7?

Ordinary copy/paste should correctly copy an array formula. Have you tried
this?