Default rounding a formula's number

How, do I round a formula's number so it will act as a 2 digit number instead
of the 5 or 6 digit number...

i.e. =c6*d7 ; this would be 94.12345 but rounds to 94.13 (don't understand
why if the third digit is under 5 it rounds up, but it does...) BUT when this
number is mulitplied it is multiplied as the 94.12345 which ends up dropping
cents. How do I get it to multiply 94.13?

Hope that's clear... Bob
CLR

Assuming the 94.12345 is in A1, and 2 is in B1,

=ROUNDUP(A1,2)*B1 will display 188.26
=A1*B1 will display 188.2469

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3