Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Restarting

My first of many complaints. I was trying to customize the paper size in
Excel. The steps I took:
(1) Page Setup
(3) Paper Quality
(4) Custom
While typing in a new number to change the paper length, Excel Restarts
itself. At first I thought it because I was using a worksheet I created in
2003, even though I had saved it as 2007. But I tried it with a new sheet
and it did the same.