Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW DO I REMOVE UNIQUE VALUES IN EXCEL?

Is there anyway to automatically remove unique entries on excel 07?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No, you can remove the duplicate ones, then you are left with the unique
ones and an move those wherever you want. In all other cases you would need
to use a filter

Peo Sjoblom

"andy" wrote in message
Is there anyway to automatically remove unique entries on excel 07?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let's say we have a list of entries in column A and want to remove the unique
ones. Enter and run this macro:

Sub dropum()
n = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = n To 1 Step -1
v = Cells(i, 1).Value
k = Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Range("A:A") , v)
'MsgBox (v & " " & k)
If k = 1 Then
Cells(i, 1).Delete
End If
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200759

Is there anyway to automatically remove unique entries on excel 07?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=IF(ISERR(SMALL(IF(COUNTIF(Rng,Rng)1,ROW(INDIRECT ("1:"&ROWS(Rng)))),ROWS($1:1))),"",INDEX(Rng,SMALL (IF(COUNTIF(Rng,Rng)1,ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROWS(Rng) ))),ROWS($1:1))))

ctrl+shift+enter, not just enter
copy down as far as needed