Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table Calculations

Hi All,

I have created a pivot table showing the following;

Code Customer 03/11/07 10/11/07 17/11/2007 Average
Inv Total
ambak The Shop 189.25 164.18 192.15
181.86

The aim of my pivot table is to check for invoicing descrepencies so i would
like to have a calculation that will get the 17/11/2007 invoice amount and -
it from the average invoice amount.

Im aware that i could show the invoice totals differnece by using the show
data as % difference from previous, but if that invoice was wrong before
then i think it will make my figures unreliable?

Thanks in advance for any help given