Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excell

Hi,
How do i set up a new icon of my own and assign a macro to it?
--
sue
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If by icon you mean a graphic on the worksheet, you can insert just about any
kind of picture on the worksheet (ClipArt say); right-click the picture and
assign a macro to it.

If by icon you mean want want a custom button with a graphic on it, put a
button on the worksheet using the Controls toolbar. Right-click the button
and assign both a picture and a macro.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200758

"Sue Parsons" wrote:

Hi,
How do i set up a new icon of my own and assign a macro to it?
--
sue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

An alternative to the student's method............

ToolsCustomizeCommands.

Scroll down to Macros and select.

From rightside pane drag the smiley face icon to a Toolbar.

Right-click on that icon and "assign macro".

You can also change the graphic by "change button image"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:57:01 -0800, Sue Parsons
wrote:

Hi,
How do i set up a new icon of my own and assign a macro to it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I know next to nothing about Excel 2007 since I have not yet installed.

Gord