Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formulate a cell to change color when above/below an amount?

Is it possible to formulate a cell that can change the color when the number
falls above or below a "goal" amount, that is set in the table?

ex.: My goal is to reach 10%, but when the numbers are entered, my total was
only 8%, therefore that cell should be shaded red.

Please help! Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry didn't see that you wanted to include above 10% as well so use not
equal to instead

also note that if the percentage is due to a calculation you might thing it
is 10% while instead it might
be something else that your formatting rounds the display to 10%

Peo Sjoblom