Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can i use a function to change chart title in Excel 2007

I used the approach in John Walkenbach 2002 Formulas in excel book
(chapter17) but it does not work. I have a useless error message each time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please post your formula if you need help

"Brian" wrote:

I used the approach in John Walkenbach 2002 Formulas in excel book
(chapter17) but it does not work. I have a useless error message each time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I received this suggestion from Excel Community. to change the title name.

You need to add a chart title, any text will do. Once you have a chart title
you can then link it to a cell by doing the following.
Select the chart title
In the formula bar enter the cell reference, =B1
You can enter your formula in B1
With regards
Sridhar