-   -   how can i use a function to change chart title in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/166315-how-can-i-use-function-change-chart-title-excel-2007-a.html)

Brian

how can i use a function to change chart title in Excel 2007

I used the approach in John Walkenbach 2002 Formulas in excel book
(chapter17) but it does not work. I have a useless error message each time.

Teethless mama

how can i use a function to change chart title in Excel 2007

Please post your formula if you need help

"Brian" wrote:

I used the approach in John Walkenbach 2002 Formulas in excel book
(chapter17) but it does not work. I have a useless error message each time.

yshridhar

how can i use a function to change chart title in Excel 2007

I received this suggestion from Excel Community. to change the title name.

You need to add a chart title, any text will do. Once you have a chart title
you can then link it to a cell by doing the following.
Select the chart title
In the formula bar enter the cell reference, =B1
You can enter your formula in B1
With regards
Sridhar