Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac Mac is offline

Default Inserting MROUND into existing data

I have several columns of data and I need to have them rounded (mround is my
function of choice); but how do I insert the formula into all cells? I tried
mround(relative reference;number) but that invokes a circular reference
error... Where do I go wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Mac,

Really need a lot more information here.
How? Why? What are you trying to do etc?
As well as some example data.
It's often better to use Round instead of Mround,
it can be adjusted to do the same thing without
having to load the ATP.

Regards
Martin