Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing multiple worksheets from one workbook

I have a number of worrksheets in one workbook, I want to print them in the
order they appear on the screen, reading left to right. But it seems that
regardless of how I order the tabs on screen, if I select them all going left
to right they print in a specific order which isn't the one I need.

How can I control the order that work sheets are printed without having to
print each one individually?

I am using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One simple way would be to record a macro which has them print in the order
you want and then just execute the macro next time. Keep in mind the macro
would be static so if you added more sheets, you'd need to modify or
re-record the macro.