Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default while printing multiple worksheets and stapling

I have to set the print properties in every worksheet. Is there an easier way?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Most print setup functions will be available for grouped sheets.

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all sheets.

NOTE: I wrote "most"............you cannot set print range or rows to repeat at
top using this method.

Those must be set using code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:47:01 -0700, Paul Tarango <Paul
wrote:

I have to set the print properties in every worksheet. Is there an easier way?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"It" didn't work means what?

Gord

wrote:

I have to set the print properties in every worksheet. Is there an easier way?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gord,
Thanks for your interest.

I right click the sheet tab and and "select all sheets".
Then I do my print set up on the active sheet.
And select 2 sided (Duplex).
I have three 1 page sheets.
It does not duplex.
If I look at the page set up properties for the other sheets, duplex is not
set.
If I look at the page set up properties for the seet I'm on, duplex is set.
End result, no duplex.

Paul

wrote:

I have to set the print properties in every worksheet. Is there an easier way?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Paul

I do not have a printer capable of duplexing so cannot do any testing for you
vis-a-vis duplexing with grouped sheets.

Hopefully someone has a printer and can test for you.

But....maybe like setting the print range on grouped sheets cannot be done,
duplexing also cannot be done.

Gord