Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default while printing multiple worksheets and stapling

Paul

I do not have a printer capable of duplexing so cannot do any testing for you
vis-a-vis duplexing with grouped sheets.

Hopefully someone has a printer and can test for you.

But....maybe like setting the print range on grouped sheets cannot be done,
duplexing also cannot be done.

Gord

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:57:02 -0700, Paul Tarango
wrote:

Gord,
Thanks for your interest.

I right click the sheet tab and and "select all sheets".
Then I do my print set up on the active sheet.
And select 2 sided (Duplex).
I have three 1 page sheets.
It does not duplex.
If I look at the page set up properties for the other sheets, duplex is not
set.
If I look at the page set up properties for the seet I'm on, duplex is set.
End result, no duplex.

Paul

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

"It" didn't work means what?

Gord

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 07:09:02 -0700, Paul Tarango
wrote:

Tried this already. It didn't work.

Thanks,
Paul

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Most print setup functions will be available for grouped sheets.

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all sheets.

NOTE: I wrote "most"............you cannot set print range or rows to repeat at
top using this method.

Those must be set using code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:47:01 -0700, Paul Tarango <Paul
wrote:

I have to set the print properties in every worksheet. Is there an easier way?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP