Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting Question.

I had previously set up my worksheet as follows:

Column A

If Cell Value is greater than 0
Then Format that cell to be bold with pink background.

Worked fine.

I later decided that when the Cell Value in Column A was greater than 0 I
wanted B, C, D, E, F, and G of the same row to also format to be bold with
pink background.

I selected A10 - G10 and did a Conditional Formatting.

Formula Is =$A$10<""
Then Format cells A, B, C, D, E, F, and G of that row to be bold with pink
background.

That worked exactly how I wanted it to... For that row... A little stuck on
how I can apply this to EVERY row. I'm talking A10 through A(infinite). Not
like I could actually do each one by hand...

I have the strangest feeling is is some stupid little detail I am missing.

Thanks for your help!
-Ryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

AAHHRRRGGGG!!!

It was a stupid little detail. Not sure why I put the '$' in front of the
10... Got rid of it and all is well.

Ha-Ha
Sorry.

-Ryan