Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Retrieving Data in excel

Hi experts,
I want to retrieve data in excel based on the resources.
I have three columns in the excel i.e. task, resource and status. Now tasks
are unique and can be assigned to multiple users and for all task status can
be either done, pending or blank.
Now I want a summary sheet where I can display the summary data. Here there
will be five columns i.e. person responsible, Total, Done, Pending and
Blanks. Now for each person responsible, there should be the values of done,
pending and blank.
Now please tell me how to do this.

Siddarth Jain