Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default color entire row by using conditional format

I have some data in A1:G10, & F1:F10 is validate cell (List), i.e.
"Reject","Accepted","Pending", now i want to change the color of whole row if
I select "Reject" or "Accepted" or etc. in F column.
I have made a C.F. i.e - Formula is =$f$1="Rejected", format patern is red
color, Formula is =$f$1="Accepted", format patern is green color, Formula
is=$f$1="Pending", format patern is yellow.
My problem is that when I select "Reject" or "Accepted" or "Pending" then
only the F1 cell is being color not whole row. What should i do ?