Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW DO I REMOVE AND UNWANTED FUNCTION IN A CELL OR GROUP OF CELLS

If there is anyone who can answer this please email me
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are posting to a newsgroup, so your responses will also go to the
newsgroup.

In a single cell just press the <delete key. For a group of cells,
highlight the cells and then press the <delete key.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 10, 12:59 am, SirCharles
wrote:
If there is anyone who can answer this please email me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Charles

If by chance you mean to get rid of the formulas
and leave the results, then select your cells,
right click on the selection and pick Copy
right click on the selection again and pick Paste Special
Check multiply and OK out.

HTH
Martin

"SirCharles" wrote in message
If there is anyone who can answer this please email me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Woops, engage brain before posting!

right click on the selection again and pick Paste Special
Check **multiply** and OK out.

That should read
right click on the selection again and pick Paste Special
Check **Values** and OK out.

HTH
Martin