Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sheet Code

Question - I have a pull down menu in Cell T. I want excel to copy Cell T to
Cell U when I double click on Cell T after selecting something from the pull
down menu (similar to what it does below). Can you add another procedure to
the sheet code already created for this workbook or is this not possible?
See below for current sheet code used.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, _
Cancel As Boolean)
If Not
Application.Intersect(Range("n8:n207,q8:q207,y8:y2 07,ab8:ab207,ae8:ae207,ah8:ah207,ak8:ak207,an8:an2 07,aq8:aq207,at8:at207,aw8:aw207,az8:az207,bc8:bc2 07"),
Target) Is Nothing Then
'For a range use
'If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A1:A20"), Target) Is Nothing Then

On Error GoTo endit
Application.EnableEvents = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

With Target
.Value = "R"
.Offset(0, 1).Copy
.Offset(0, 2).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
End With
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End If
Cancel = True
Range("as7").Select

endit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Thanks for any help you can provide

Robert B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is standalone and will copy a double-clicked cell in column T into
column U:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Set r = Range("T:T")
If Intersect(r, Target) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
Target.Copy Target.Offset(0, 1)
Cancel = True
Gary''s Student - gsnu200754

"Robert B." wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gary's Student,

Thanks for the help. I have another question:

I received from another discussion response this code:

On Error GoTo endit
If Target.Column = 20 Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Offset(0, 1).Value = Target.Value
End If

endit:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

It works but I would like to modify it to copy Cell U to Cell V and paste as
value when something is selected in Cell T from a Drop Down Menu.

Ultimately I would like it to When something is selected in Column T from a
drop menu to copy it to either the adjacent cell or next one and paste as a
value so that when the Cell in Column T is deleted the data is still there.
The code at the bottom of this works great but if I include Column T in it it
will give me an R. Can we write an additional sheet code with the same type
information only getting it to when column T is double clicked it will copy
column U to Column V and paste as a value?