Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Match 2 columns + corresponding date?

I've managed to match two columns (B + K) and return the value in a third
column (D) using the formula below.

=INDEX(B2:L1204,MATCH(K2,B2:B1204,0),3)

Here's where I'm stuck... there are multiple matches to some items in
Columns B and K. I only want to return the value of the B/K match that also
has a matching date. Columns C and L contain the dates.

I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure this out! Thanks to anyone who can
provide a suggestion!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is one of my favorite sites:

Make sure you look at Example 4
As an aside, a Pivot Table may give you what you want, and it would probably
be a whole lot easier.

Regards,
Ryan---

--