Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Match Date/Time to Date list

I have a Date/Time in A1 (mm/dd/yy hh:mm) and a list of dates (mm/dd/yy) in
D1:D10. I would like a formula to compare the date/time to the date list and
return "yes" if it is in the list and "no" if not.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another one:

=IF(COUNTIF(D1:D10,INT(A1)),"Yes","No")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have a Date/Time in A1 (mm/dd/yy hh:mm) and a list of dates (mm/dd/yy) in
D1:D10. I would like a formula to compare the date/time to the date list
and
return "yes" if it is in the list and "no" if not.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks to all!