Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Summing up range of data

I have 3 columns.
Customer#
Margin $
Average Order size
The table is sorted to show customers with descending Average order size.
I am trying to get the sum of Margin dollars for Average Order size in a
range.
It was easy to use SUMIF(OrdersizeRange,"5000",MaginDollarRange)
But if I want see sum between $ 2,500 and $4,999.99 or $1,000-$2,449.99, I
am not getting the results with Sumif. How to write the formula?
Also I would like to know if using a formula I could find the percentage of
Margin Dollars.
Range Margin Dollars %
5000 $50,000 %
2500<4999.99 $72,500 %