Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cb3291u

Default Summing between Range

I have been trying to sum cells between two dates.
A B
1/1 8
1/2 8
1/3 8
1/4 8
1/5 5
1/6 7
1/7 9

For example what would I do if I wanted the sum of values in column B
between 1/1 and 1/5. I have years worth of data and a lot of different
intervals. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

--
cb3291u
cb3291u's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7822

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use this, seems to work:

=SUMPRODUCT(--($Q$6:$Q$220=DATE(2005,9,1)),--($Q$6:$Q$220<DATE(2005,10,1)),$V$6:$V$220)

With Column Q containing the dates and column V containing the values
to be summed.