Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Different Results in each time I click on F9

I have a worksheet with circular reference and I setup the calculation to
manual and with Interation fo 100.

The worksheet was working fine, then I add some new lines with the same
calculation and for this part of the worksheet each time that I click on F9 I
have a different results.

At the first time I let the worksheet opened and after some time the value
keep the same. Now it is open for a long time but it still changing the value.

Any idea what can be happening?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Simone,

That is the problem with circular references - you can get progressive results.

For example, if you have cells A1:A9 filled with 1s, and the formula =SUM(A1:A10) in cell A10, the
first time it calcs you get 9, then 18, 27, 36....etc..

For better help than that, you will need to post details about your data and formulas.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Simone" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with circular reference and I setup the calculation to
manual and with Interation fo 100.

The worksheet was working fine, then I add some new lines with the same
calculation and for this part of the worksheet each time that I click on F9 I
have a different results.

At the first time I let the worksheet opened and after some time the value
keep the same. Now it is open for a long time but it still changing the value.

Any idea what can be happening?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Bernie,

I understand your considerantion, but I understood that with iteration Excel
will calculate until to get the best result.

I have the same formula on other part of the worksheet and it worked well.
Even if I change the values when I click F9 it get the wright result.

Ah! it is Excel 2003

could be difficult to explain the formula considering that are so many.

any other idea?