Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default When I click inside the Search Results, nothing pops up.

When I click inside the Search Results, nothing pops up. I can't get the
information that I need. Could someone please help me with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Search from where?

EditFind?

What do you want to "pop up" when you click?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:16:01 -0700, caramelmomma
wrote:

When I click inside the Search Results, nothing pops up. I can't get the
information that I need. Could someone please help me with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would like the help information that I am looking for to help me out in
either Word, Excel, Access or PowerPoint. Nothing is showing up. I need this
help for my homework.

wrote:

When I click inside the Search Results, nothing pops up. I can't get the
information that I need. Could someone please help me with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Still not clear on where you are searching?

Help information from where?

With Excel open and you click on Help and enter a question or word, nothing
shows up? Is that what you're saying?

Gord