Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Alt+Enter not giving me a line break

Please can someone help? Alt+Enter does not produce a line break in a cell
for Excel 2003. I have formatted for wrap text and Alt key works for e.g.
Ctr+Alt+Del so it is not the keyboard.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Must be in Edit mode first. Click on a cell and touch ALT=ENTER and nothing
will happen.

Click on a cell and then click in the formula bar and then touch ALT-ENTER
and you will get the hard return.

If you have started entering text, you will be in Edit mode and ALT-ENTER
will work.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200753

"Benongo" wrote:

Please can someone help? Alt+Enter does not produce a line break in a cell
for Excel 2003. I have formatted for wrap text and Alt key works for e.g.
Ctr+Alt+Del so it is not the keyboard.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Gary. I have the same problem as Benongo. I try your instruction
but I still do not work. Can you please explain in more detail?

Thanks ahead.

Lyhuoth